Children form an important part of the Lawson Road family. Each Sunday we care for children and their parents in several ways:
- At 9:30 each Sunday we have Bible Classes with age appropriate lessons for children from toddlers to high school seniors.
- During worship we have a staffed nursery available for parents to care for their children or drop them off.
- During the preaching portion of the worship service children ages 2 – 2nd grade move downstairs for Children’s Worship (their own age appropriate time of worship).
- In addition to Sunday Bible classes, the Lawson Road teens meet regularly throughout the school year for a variety of activities. These events include both spiritual activities and events designed to build relationships. During summer the church provides each teen the opportunity to attend Camp Hunt for at least one week.
- In addition to regular events, the teens attend youth events with other churches around the state. In 2017 our teen group even attended a church workshop in Atlanta! They have also previously used the Spring Break to participate in service trips.